In this week’s episode of the Turning Profit podcast, Heather and I are continuing on with last week’s episode and answering all of your most burning land flipping questions.
Today, we will be tackling a bunch of interesting questions we’ve received from our amazing community, from how to make your lead process more efficient to whether or not you need to set up an LLC for your land flipping business to when you should clear a land and more.
If you’ve been wanting to know the answers to questions like these, then this episode is a hundred percent for you!
Well then, what are you waiting for?
Tune in now!
- Introduction (00:00)
- Answering a question about capital gains tax (03:53)
- How to work with a smaller budget (08:27)
- What about an LLC? (11:36)
- Here’s how we get leads (13:08)
- Should you perform a perc test? (16:30)
- About our monthly reports (20:16)
- Answering Matt’s question (23:24)
- About purchasing properties on terms (26:47)
- One-page letters vs. two-page letters (29:31)
- What about deal funding? (31:50)
- Using IRA to purchase land: Yay or nay? (33:18)
- Do you need a more advanced entity structure? (36:46)
- The best counties for land flipping? (38:57)
- Do you have to clear land before selling? (39:28)
Read our monthly income reports at here.
Want to see what’s possible with Land Flipping? Get a detailed breakdown of our first 50 Land Flipping Deals here.
Join our free Land Flipping community here
Follow Heather on Instagram here.
Follow Pete on Instagram here.
Turning Profit is a podcast for people who love real estate, brought to you by Pete and Heather Reese.
Follow us on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!