Have you ever sent out a batch of mail only to be met with crickets?
Are you tired of spending money on direct mail campaigns that don’t deliver results?
If you’re an investor who relies on direct mail to generate leads and close deals, you won’t want to miss this week’s episode.
We’re talking about the common mailing mistakes that can derail your campaigns and leave you empty-handed.
From pricing too low in a hot market to improper positioning of your letter and brand, we’re covering the missteps that can cost you time, money, and opportunities.
Join us as we dive deep into the dos and don’ts of direct mail, and learn how to avoid the pitfalls that plague many investors.
Tune in now to get the inside scoop and take your direct mail game to the next level!
Let’s dive in!
- Introduction (00:00)
- JPMorgan Chase is becoming even bigger (02:15)
- What is happening in the land market? (07:26)
- Pete’s email mistake – pricing too low in a hot market (11:35)
- Ultra-hot / ultra-competitive markets and areas with limited sales activity (23:27)
- Improper positioning of your letter and brand (28:49)
- Inconsistent mailing schedule (32:25)
- Why we won’t return to Facebook ads (46:20)
- We want to fund your deal (48:34)
- Questions from our land-flipping community (53:12)
Read our monthly income reports here.
Want to see what’s possible with Land Flipping? Get a detailed breakdown of our first 50 Land Flipping Deals here.
Join our free Land Flipping community here
Follow Heather on Instagram here.
Follow Pete on Instagram here.
Turning Profit is a podcast for people who love real estate, brought to you by Pete and Heather Reese.
Follow us on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!