For many real estate agents, the profession is not just about facilitating transactions; it’s a stepping stone toward their dream of becoming real estate investors.
They enter the industry with a passion for property and a desire for financial freedom.
Yet, the path from agent to investor can seem daunting.
What many agents don’t know is that the same skills acquired during their time as agents can be invaluable in real estate investing.
Some of these skills include:
✅ Contracts Knowledge
✅ Masterful Negotiation
✅ People Skills
In this episode, we explore how real estate agents can leverage their skills to confidently transition into the world of real estate investing
- Intro (00:00)
- Why real estate agents can easily transition to investors (01:51)
- Our journey through investing (04:35)
- Real estate agent work vs. real state investing (16:51)
- The big skills real estate agents acquire (24:26)
- How to leverage these skills in investing (29:49)
- How agents typically start investing (30:49)
- Land flipping as a robust alternative strategy (34:18)
- Partner with Pete (35:39)
- Ready for some question (49:21)
Want to discover our FREE training program? Join us at: https://landconquest.com
Read our monthly income reports here.
Want to see what’s possible with Land Flipping? Get a detailed breakdown of our first 50 Land Flipping Deals here.
Follow Heather on Instagram here.
Follow Pete on Instagram here.
Turning Profit is a podcast for people who love real estate, brought to you by Pete and Heather Reese.
Follow us on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!