When it comes to land flipping, one crucial factor is the ability to determine whether a potential property is worth pursuing or not. Having a clear set of criteria can make this decision-making process more efficient and less emotional.
In this episode, we discuss the essential steps for setting criteria and determining if a land deal is worth your time and resources.
Basically, what’s a deal and what’s not a deal.
Each land investor may have different criteria based on their experience and risk tolerance.
As you gain experience in the field, you can refine your criteria to suit your investment style and market conditions.
Tune in to this episode to learn more about our criteria for a “deal” and lot’s of other topics as well.
- Intro (00:00)
- Investing vs. Gambling (02:45)
- Figuring out what a good deal is (08:25)
- There’s always another deal (16:09)
- New social handles – Partner with Pete (19:40)
- Establishing criteria for a deal (21:13)
- How to determine the exit price (26:31)
- Never base your projections on listed properties (32:46)
- How to look at the history of comps (39:22)
- You’ve got to buy it right (42:50)
- Time to answer some questions (43:52)
Want to discover our FREE training program? Join us at: https://landconquest.com
Read our monthly income reports here.
Want to see what’s possible with Land Flipping? Get a detailed breakdown of our first 50 Land Flipping Deals here.
Follow Heather on Instagram here.
Follow Pete on Instagram here.
Turning Profit is a podcast for people who love real estate, brought to you by Pete and Heather Reese.
Follow us on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!