In this week’s episode of the Turning Profit podcast, Heather and I will be discussing how to evaluate land before buying.
We got through the actual checklist we use internally when evaluating the potential deals that come in.
This is a sneak peak into the training program.
We also answer a few questions from our land flipping community.
Well then, what are you waiting for?
Tune in now!
- Introduction (00:00)
- What are we talking about today? (03:29)
- The county, the state, and the APN (14:38)
- Why it’s important to check the access (16:23)
- Let’s talk about wetlands (20:59)
- The FEMA flood zone (22:19)
- What is the topography telling you? (24:23)
- The landscape also matters (26:40)
- The impact of neighboring properties (30:21)
- Let’s answer some questions! (38:19)
Read our monthly income reports here.
Want to see what’s possible with Land Flipping? Get a detailed breakdown of our first 50 Land Flipping Deals here.
Join our free Land Flipping community here
Follow Heather on Instagram here.
Follow Pete on Instagram here.
Turning Profit is a podcast for people who love real estate, brought to you by Pete and Heather Reese.
Follow us on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!