Generating leads is the lifeblood of a land flipping business. Without a steady stream of leads, the deals will eventually stop.
In this episode, we talk about all the major ways to get leads and ultimately deals on pieces of land.
There are advantages and disadvantages to each lead generation method.
Remember that not every lead will turn into a deal, so it’s important to have an abundance of leads so you can be choosy on which deals to move forward with.
Tune in for a deep dive into these lead generation strategies and find out which best suits your business!
- Always have leads (02:15)
- Gauntlet mentorship program (05:55)
- The stages a lead goes through (14:04)
- Don’t force a deal even with little deals (16:20)
- How to calculate cost per deal (19:30)
- Why direct mail works for land flipping deals (21:54)
- Offer letters vs neutral letters (25:)
- Cold calling to find leads (28:54)
- Outbound texting for leads (30:50)
- TV ads, Pay Per Click, Social Media ads, and SEO (34:40)
- Repeat sales and referrals (46:45)
- Looking for value-add opportunities (54:49)
- Time to answer some questions (56:19)
Want to discover our FREE training program? Join us at: https://landconquest.com
Read our monthly income reports here.
Want to see what’s possible with Land Flipping? Get a detailed breakdown of our first 50 Land Flipping Deals here.
Follow Heather on Instagram here.
Follow Pete on Instagram here.
Turning Profit is a podcast for people who love real estate, brought to you by Pete and Heather Reese.
Follow us on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!