I like to make money, and I’m guessing you do too.
Business is about making money.
I sometimes get asked why a seller wouldn’t just put their property on the market and sell it themselves for a higher amount.
Well, there are lots of reasons.
We are a convenience buyer and not a retail buyer. These are 2 very different things.
Join us in this episode of the Turning Profit podcast where we discuss whether land flipping is “ethical” or not.
- Ethics of land flipping (02:02)
- The mindset of land sellers (09:15)
- When to walk away from a deal (21:12)
- Who land flipping offers work for (26:05)
- Who it doesn’t work for (33:37)
- Where to draw the line (34:49)
- Land Conquest community (39:50)
- Partner with Pete Program (41:22)
- Mentorship program coming soon (46:05)
- Let’s answer some questions (47:01)
Want to discover our FREE training program? Join us at: https://landconquest.com
Read our monthly income reports here.
Want to see what’s possible with Land Flipping? Get a detailed breakdown of our first 50 Land Flipping Deals here.
Follow Heather on Instagram here.
Follow Pete on Instagram here.
Turning Profit is a podcast for people who love real estate, brought to you by Pete and Heather Reese.
Follow us on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!