In this week’s episode of the Turning Profit podcast, Heather and I are talking about something super important: The 8 most common land flipping mistakes to avoid.
You see, it’s easy to make some mistakes when starting a new land flipping business. But the ones we’re talking about today could ruin your land flipping endeavors before you even get your first deal.
Some of these mistakes are easy to correct, others, not so much.
We thought we’d share them with you so you can learn from them too.
Plus, we also answer some questions from our land flipping community at the end of the episode, so make sure to listen till the last minute!
All right, are you ready?
Let’s dive in!
- Introduction (00:00)
- Are you sending enough mail? (07:55)
- Don’t buy property that isn’t a deal! (11:39)
- What are problem properties? (12:56)
- Are you responding to leads quickly enough? (15:54)
- Don’t send mail to the wrong areas (17:30)
- Be careful with this pricing mistake (19:09)
- Make sure to hire the right agent (22:27)
- Consistency is key! (29:58)
- A quick Q&A (35:02)
Read our monthly income reports at here.
Want to see what’s possible with Land Flipping? Get a detailed breakdown of our first 50 Land Flipping Deals here.
Join our free Land Flipping community here
Follow Heather on Instagram here.
Follow Pete on Instagram here.
Turning Profit is a podcast for people who love real estate, brought to you by Pete and Heather Reese.
Follow us on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!