In this week’s episode of the Turning Profit podcast, Heather and I discuss the eight types of land you should never buy.
Not every piece of land is worth buying, even if the price is right.
A lot of properties like the ones we talk about today might be tempting if they are cheap, but in reality, they are a land flipper’s nightmare!
Why is that?
This is the question we answer in this episode of the Turning Profit podcast, so, if you’d like to learn more, make sure to listen (or watch).
Let’s dive in!
- Introduction (00:00)
- Let’s talk about some current real estate events (02:13)
- Landlocked property (14:33)
- Mountainous properties (19:36)
- Properties with expensive issues (21:04)
- Wetlands (22:55)
- FEMA flood zones (24:38)
- Land under high-tension electrical lines (27:04)
- Strangely-shaped properties (30:51)
- Land with no water or failed a perc test (34:29)
- Let’s answer some questions (43:48)
Read our monthly income reports at here.
Want to see what’s possible with Land Flipping? Get a detailed breakdown of our first 50 Land Flipping Deals here.
Join our free Land Flipping community here
Follow Heather on Instagram here.
Follow Pete on Instagram here.
Turning Profit is a podcast for people who love real estate, brought to you by Pete and Heather Reese.
Follow us on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!