Flipping land can be a profitable venture, but the possibilities in your first year will depend on several factors, including your speed of learning, resources, time, experience with building a team, goals, etc.
Being successful in your first year is definitely possible if you take the right steps.
Our first year in land flipping wasn’t perfect, but we were still able to do some big things.
Join us in this episode as Heather and I reflect on our first year, all our mistakes, and the lessons learned.
- Our starting point (05:10)
- Learning curve and mistakes (11:29)
- Closing the first deals and reselling the properties (17:29)
- Partnership to close deals (25:27)
- My first 50 deals and monthly income reports (26:50)
- Our numbers from the first year (28:44)
- Time commitment for successful land flipping (31:02)
- How to generate leads your first year (34:20)
- Educate yourself on how to evaluate deals (38:45)
- Set goals for your land flipping business (44:47)
- Model success on your land flipping journey (48:05)
- Time to answer some questions (50:02)
Want to discover our FREE training program? Join us at: https://landconquest.com
Read our monthly income reports here.
Want to see what’s possible with Land Flipping? Get a detailed breakdown of our first 50 Land Flipping Deals here.
Follow Heather on Instagram here.
Follow Pete on Instagram here.
Turning Profit is a podcast for people who love real estate, brought to you by Pete and Heather Reese.
Follow us on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!